-->

Saturday, October 15, 2011




  Hello fellow adventures. This blog is about all the places and stuff you can do in California. Mainly Southern California and Northern California. I travel to other parts of California but I live in Los Angeles and I had lived in the San Francisco bay area (East Bay) So I know a lot of stuff that goes down around those places.  
        I hope you follow and learn stuff also if you ever want me to do explore and write about a place in California I haven’t been to message me about it and I will be more then willing to adventure off to that place. So tell your friends about this blog also post this blog were you can. Thanks for checking us out; check daily...we will be having fun with you guys. Like giveaways and other fun stuff. also find us on twitter, facebook, and tumblr.
 Adventure out….xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment