-->

Monday, November 14, 2011

Catalina Island..off the coast of Southern California

If you live Southern California or just visiting this is a MUST! Only if you can spare some $$ but trust me it is worth it. Catalina Island is beautiful,fun and breath taking. Here is a picture of the island.
Photo by me
The only way you can get to Catalina on a boat only. The most popular way to go is on Catalina Express.  It's a high speed comfortable boat ride. Here is a link Catalina Express this will give you all the information and prices. Here is a Video I took with my lovely iphone. 

                            
                                                          Video by me 
Catalina has a lot to do on the Island. You have lots to choose from, food, beach and shopping. If your an outdoor person like me there is some trails you can do, but you have to get a permit. There is two sides to Catalina. Avalon and Two Harbors. I've only been to Avalon twice Two Harbors is more of a camping sites. Well I hope you can visit Catalina Island some day for more information just hit me up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment